We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

olu deniz dilemma?!

Amble, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
olu deniz dilemma?!

went to olu in september and fell in love with the place. now looking for next years holiday and would really like to try somewhere new but i can feel myself being drawn back to olu (even though i always say i'd never go to the same place twice). everywhere else i look, it just doesn't seem to compre to olu deniz!!

Scotland
Level Contributor
2,945 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: olu deniz dilemma?!

Lauren glad you fell for Olu. You may like Icmeler which has a similar feel but is a bit bigger. We have been to Olu a few times and love it, we were there in October for a week and had a great relaxing time. We have booked flights for May but still to decide where we are staying! Looks like it will be Dalyan or Icmeler!

You will have a great time wherever you decide!

Edited: 11:47 am, October 27, 2012
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
431 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: olu deniz dilemma?!

Hi laurentail

Yes I agree with you me &.my hubby went September for our holiday & we also fell in love with this resort, we stopped at lykiaworld, we had no hesitation whatsoever in choosing next years holidays as we 'be booked again back to lykiaworld back to olu 2013 X

Lesley

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
349 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: olu deniz dilemma?!

No dilemma , just book to go back . It calls you back !

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
431 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: olu deniz dilemma?!

Well said Maria!!!

Lesley

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: olu deniz dilemma?!

Going for the fourth time next year! Half of me wants to explore elsewhere the other loves it too much to want to go anywhere else!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
431 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: olu deniz dilemma?!

Hi natty b

We can't drag ourselves away ,

,well said x

Lesley

Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: olu deniz dilemma?!

We're going back for our forth time next year, absolutely love it and once it's got you under it's spell it's very hard to break away, we come back every year and go round the world on the Internet looking at holiday destinations then we book olu again, just go for it!

Amble, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: olu deniz dilemma?!

I think we'll end up booking up again as there is still loads more to see and do.

We're all hooked :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: olu deniz dilemma?!

NatttyB - You CAN have both!

Stay in your favourite place (OD) B&B only and every other day or so, jump on a dolmus early morning to the Otogar in Fethiye, where you will find coaches that will take you to other places you want to explore! This for reason always makes your holidays feel soo much longer as each day doesn't roll in with the next!

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: olu deniz dilemma?!

Very true!! Each year we say we will explore more. This year we spent four nights in Bodrum then got the bus to oludeniz.

Natalie