We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer Dalaman-Olu

Grafham Cambs
Level Contributor
194 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer Dalaman-Olu

This subject has probably been TA"d to death but cant remeber what i paid 2 years back. Have been quoted £80.00 each way for x 5 travellers by hotel.

is this reasonable compared to others?

Clacton-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
944 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer Dalaman-Olu

www.caroletayfun.com/index_package.aspx…

they are around 120 quid for 6 people private transfer

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,032 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer Dalaman-Olu

We paid £80 return with Tiny Akropol in June for 3 people. Excellent service, prompt collection no complaints. X

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
284 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer Dalaman-Olu

That seems expensive to me. There was 9 of us and we paid £110 return (through the apartments we were staying).

Tyne and Wear
Level Contributor
617 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer Dalaman-Olu

That sounds expensive to me also, we paid £80 return for a minibus for 6 people in July/August this year with Tiny Akropol who are based in Hisaronu.

Should mention that was to Ovacik.

Mentioned in this post
Ovacik
Ovacik
Oludeniz, Turkey
Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
145 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfer Dalaman-Olu

Hi

This year we rented an apartment and the owners sorted our transfers there and back for £45 each way for 5 of us...seemed pretty reasonable considering we had a minibus all to ourselves to sprawl out on.

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfer Dalaman-Olu

Next years prices I would expect to be higher - but some of these prices quoted above are expensive - around the £80 - 90 would be OK for this year so maybe there will be a 10% or so increase for next year so thats still keeping it below £100 for a return journey.

Although it is hard to comment on individual transfer prices as possibly the locations were more remote or there may be some other options such as child seats etc which may have had a surcharge.

As Adey has mentioned - villa/apartment renters often have contracts with a local transfer company so can get good deals.

On a slight change of topic many of you may have heard that the largest of the transfer companies here Yeşil Dalyan have had problems and have stopped all transfer work (although they are still operating their other tour works) these were mostly booked through companies like travel republic and other web transfer sites - these are now being done by a Marmaris based company called United Blue - which it has to be said have not been too professional in the 2 weeks since they took over.

Mentioned in this post
Dalyan
Dalyan
Mugla Province, Turkey
Marmaris
Marmaris
Mugla Province, Turkey
London, United...
Level Contributor
361 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transfer Dalaman-Olu

we used tiny akropol and everything was spot on

on the way out there were 8 of us dalaman to oludeniz 50-00

and on return there were 11 of us and it was 55-00

i can highly recommend there service

hertfordshire
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transfer Dalaman-Olu

If you want cheap try Resort Hoppa which last week it was suggested I use them.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
534 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Transfer Dalaman-Olu

Our transfer this year was £70 return for two with Tiny A. I have been in touch with them recently to ask how much a transfer would be fron Dalyan to Hisaronu (one way) as we are thinking of staying one week in Dalyan and one week in Hisaronu and the cost is £70! Can't work out how it costs more than a return?

Mentioned in this post
Dalyan
Dalyan
Mugla Province, Turkey
London, United...
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Transfer Dalaman-Olu

TSG - It sounds like they've made a mistake. I'd contact them again to make sure.