We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommend hotels??

Level Contributor
99 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Recommend hotels??

Looking to go to oludeniz next summer,anyone care to recommend a good 3 star / 4 star hotel, was looking at hotel alize?? Your recommendations please!

Level Contributor
134 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommend hotels??

Just returned from olu deniz for my 3rd time in 2 years and stayed at liberty hotel/asena beach again and loved it. How on earth that hotel is only number 11 ill never know. So many people say its by far the best hotel in oludeniz

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
349 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommend hotels??

If possible do bed and breakfast . All incusive kills the local area . There are so many good restaurants . We have stayed at The Karbel Sun and find that a good base for hols . After all we just need somewhere to sleep which is clean and not too noisy . Most the hotels in OD have a good reputation .

Level Contributor
99 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommend hotels??

Thanks for the heads up, went to marmaris this year(1st time in turkey) and loved it. Heard lots of good things about oludeniz! Now need to make up my mind about what hotel and should I go B&Bor AI?????????

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
242 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Recommend hotels??

Don't go AI, you will be missing out on some amazing restaurants...part of visiting Turkey for me is trying the lovely local foods from various places :-) and there are soooo many lovely restaurants!

We are at the asena beach now...it is really nice. We didnt upgrade our room but there is the option depening on what you like.

Level Contributor
99 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Recommend hotels??

Would you recomend the Asena beach hotel? How much would 3adult meals cost eating out??? Any other hotels you have stayed at in Oludeniz??? I was paying about 5 to 6 TL In marmaris this year for a pint of EFES???

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
242 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Recommend hotels??

Hi

Yes I would recommend the asena - get a room not on the strip though, the bars there are nosy and I think is too much when you are trying to sleep!

My bf has been drinking efes for anywhere between 4 and 7 tl depending on the bar!

Adult meals out again depends - it is around 25 tl for a steak, pizza 15-20 tl, pasta 15-20 tl, large fizzy drinks 5 tl, lunch kebabs from buzz kebab place (under buzz bar) 5 tl and they are amazing!

I was a bit hesitant like you before I came and now I am here I don't want to go home!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
242 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Recommend hotels??

Hi

Yes I would recommend the asena - get a room not on the strip though, the bars there are nosy and I think is too much when you are trying to sleep!

My bf has been drinking efes for anywhere between 4 and 7 tl depending on the bar!

Adult meals out again depends - it is around 25 tl for a steak, pizza 15-20 tl, pasta 15-20 tl, large fizzy drinks 5 tl, lunch kebabs from buzz kebab place (under buzz bar) 5 tl and they are amazing!

I was a bit hesitant like you before I came and now I am here I don't want to go home!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
242 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Recommend hotels??

Hi

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
242 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Recommend hotels??

Hi

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Recommend hotels??

We were in Marmaris in September and found the set menus really good value!! Are these available in oludeniz too? We are thinking about trying oludeniz next year

Thanks