We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First timer

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
First timer

Hi all.

I've been reading the forum on here for a while now and decided to finally sign up.

Me and my GF (both 22) are heading out to oludeniz on 22/10/12 for a week. We're staying at NOA hotel, all inc.

does anyone have any info or suggestions as what to do/expect? Never been here before or know anyone that has either.

What's the weather like?

Thanks in advance!

Clacton-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
941 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First timer

go into kaya koy see the ghost village

watch the sunset from buzz bar with a large cocktail

go into fethiye see the turtles in the harbour

and just chill out

as for weather who knows but it will be cool in the evening

Shrewsbury
Level Contributor
917 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First timer

Go to the Sanctuary Spa, have a turkish bath and massage. Your GF could have a facial whilst you could have a Turkish shave.

LEEDS
Level Contributor
159 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First timer

Have a day on one of the many Blue Lagoon Beaches near Olu Deniz.

Book a Jeep Safari , long day, but you will see alot of the area, villages etc

Go on the 12 Island Boat Trip.

Get into Fethiye on Tuesday, Market Day, go to the fish market and harbour.

Get a Water Taxi to Calis from Fethiye Harbour for a day.

We have now been 5 years running and still so many things on our list we have yet to do in this wonderfully versatile and varied part of SW Turkey.

4. Re: First timer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 am, December 14, 2013