We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lykia World Residence or Village?

london
5 posts
Save Topic
Lykia World Residence or Village?

we thinking of staying here in early september but not sure which rooms are better for a couple. Residence or village...??

Glasgow, UK
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Lykia World Residence or Village?

I have just booked for end September. I chose the residence because it is more centrally located. The Village I believe is spread out - check out www.lykiaworld.com there is an interactive map of the resort.

Scotland
Destination Expert
for Scotland
Level Contributor
7,613 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lykia World Residence or Village?

Both are nice. Yes, some of the village rooms are a bit further from the centre of things but you are only talking a 10 minute stroll and it will be more peaceful. If you are at the extreme east of the complex you are very handy for the adult only pool and the gym.

The residence rooms are more conventional hotel style, with carpets and a full bathroom. The village rooms have tiled floors and showers only in the bathroom.

Other than that theres not much in it. We always stay in the residence as I like a soak in the bath. The sea view village rooms have a particularly good view.

York, England
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lykia World Residence or Village?

we are thinking of going in may we have various prices from web travel agents, but would like to know how easy and how much it costs to transfer from the airport.

Scotland
Destination Expert
for Scotland
Level Contributor
7,613 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lykia World Residence or Village?

Lykia World can send their minibus to Dalaman for 240 euros return. We are using Orange rentacar for 45 pounds sterling each way for 4 adults. If you go on a charter they might do you a free transfer.

It takes over 2 hours on a coach but just over an hour on a private transfer.