We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lykia World all inclusive 2012- 2013

Huddersfield
Level Contributor
103 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Lykia World all inclusive 2012- 2013

It appears that LW is to offered as 'All Inclusive' for the remainder of 2012 and into 2013

Thomas Cook and Lykia World direct are pricing next years holidays as all-inclusive, and not full board plus as originally priced.

Good news for those who have been waiting for it!

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Lykia World all inclusive 2012- 2013

Really? That's brilliant and may just have made upmy mind to rebook for next year!

if anyone has any doubts Its a brilliant hotel especially for families.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lykia World all inclusive 2012- 2013

i have looked for aug 2012 - offeres all inc, but aug 2012 still says half board plus?

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Lykia World all inclusive 2012- 2013

That's what I have seen too.

Huddersfield
Level Contributor
103 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lykia World all inclusive 2012- 2013

We emailed LW direct for prices for next year and they confirmed that AI is to be offered for the remainder of this year and 2013 by Thomas Cook.

They sent me a pdf with the AI menu and it states it is valid between 15.06.12 and 15.11.12 I have tried to post a link but can't figure ot out (doh!),

and that they have not received prices for 2013 but it will be All Inc.

Might be an idea to call their office if you need any more info?

Witney
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Lykia World all inclusive 2012- 2013

Have just called Lykiaworld UK who state that the AI option for Thomas Cook and direct is for new bookings ONLY. They did mention that it would be available as a supplement to new bookings around £8 per person perday but this is not confirmed. Everyone who has booked and is due to go WILL NOT be able to upgrade to AI and the Magic card for £100 will be available.

oxford
Level Contributor
174 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lykia World all inclusive 2012- 2013

When they say AI, what does that include, is it activities as well?

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Lykia World all inclusive 2012- 2013

im thinking of booking for 2013 but thomas cook still half board plus so thinking of using direct holidays as they offer the upgrade. it is about £8 a day per person so after looking at the pdf on the lykia site which shows what ISNT included then it would be worth it id would say.

you can have soft drinks, beer and wine when restaurants are open but in the a la carte its extra plus reservation fee. im looking round for other deals elsewhere too.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Lykia World all inclusive 2012- 2013

well i wont be going now! rang to confirm the room choices, both Thomas cook and direct holidays are offering families of 4 a 'standard family room that sleeps 2-3'... not sure how that works.

on the TC site the rooms info are listed in full and no where does it list a standard family room for 2-3. they are misleading in print, what it actually states is a standard room with double bed. it then suggests a family room is the same as standard but bigger and with a double sofabed.

thats would have been great for us, only ive just rang to confirm and they have said its not the room on offer its actually a standard double and would put ONE single bed in the room for our kids to top and tail!!!!

no thanks

completely misleading print. i had read about this in recent reviews and has put me off now!

:(

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Lykia World all inclusive 2012- 2013

Kerry will reply later but it was fine for us.

oxford
Level Contributor
174 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Lykia World all inclusive 2012- 2013

Don't book with Thomas Cook, they are rubbish in my opinion. Book direct with Lykia Group in the UK.www.lykiagroup.co.uk. Telephone number 0844 482 1674 and ask for Tracy. It will mean booking flights and transfer seperately but that is easy to do. Monarch are great and Tiny Ackropol for transfers in Turkey.

We got a much better price than from TC, and they are real experts in the resort. Know every different type of accomodation.

Last year had innterconnecting rooms but this year had a Type 4 village family room which was a 2 bedroomed suite, which was more than big enough for my husband and I, plus kids of 13 and 16.

Hope this helps. Don't not go, you will be missing a really specail place.