We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nicholas Beach Caravan Park

London, United...
Level Contributor
243 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Nicholas Beach Caravan Park

Hi,

Rather than scouring this forum, i thought i'd just ask outright..

Has anyone stayed at the Caravan park on Nicholas Beach either recently or in the last few years?

I was at the beach in June this year and saw the caravans and thought it'd be fun (and possibly slightly cheaper than a hotel) to stay here for a holiday.

They're situated right on the beach, there's a restaurant there too and the manager seemed very friendly with regards to getting us taxi's back to our Hisaronu hotel so was wondering if anyone at all on here has any constructive criticism or information that would help me.

Many thanks in advance.

Mentioned in this post
Hisaronu
Hisaronu
Oludeniz, Turkey
North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
7,395 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nicholas Beach Caravan Park

Hi, something I have always wanted to do myself but never quite got round to i.!

Been there in the dead of night and it's a wonderful experience with the moon reflecting on the lagoon!

I would imagine it would be roughly the same price as Seahorse beach camping next beach along- so here's a link.

www.seahorsebeachclub.com/default.asp…

London, United...
Level Contributor
243 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nicholas Beach Caravan Park

Ooh, lovely! Thank you. I'll check it out.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
267 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nicholas Beach Caravan Park

If you google Nicholas beach have there own website!

www.nicholas-beach.com I think is the link

Edited: 2:57 pm, September 10, 2011
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
267 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nicholas Beach Caravan Park

Sorry Nicholas - hotels

www.nicholas-hotels.com

Edited: 2:59 pm, September 10, 2011
London, United...
Level Contributor
243 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nicholas Beach Caravan Park

I've looked at their website but they really don't give much information for their caravan tho i've mailed them my interest.

I think it's always better to get peoples feedback if they've actually stayed there.

Someone on here must have stayed there at some point!

But i appreciate your help.

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nicholas Beach Caravan Park

Sugar Beach has cabins - http://www.thesugarbeachclub.com/

London, United...
Level Contributor
243 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nicholas Beach Caravan Park

Thanks David, the bungalows look fab!

Runcorn
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nicholas Beach Caravan Park

We were there in June too and were having a meal at lunchtime when one of the waiters popped in to the caravan nearest the restaurant. We assumed they were accomodation for the staff who may not live in Olu Deniz in the winter.

Not suggesting we are right necessarily but didn't see anything 'holidayish' hanging up outside any of them like beach towels, swimming shorts etc.

Mind you we only looked at the caravans we could see from the restaurant table!

9. Re: Nicholas Beach Caravan Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 20, 2013