We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

when i post a message it says theres been an error

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ayrshire, scotland
Level Contributor
933 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
when i post a message it says theres been an error

like title says has anyone noticed it happening to them when i post a reply it says theres been a problem and i have typed it again then it still says same then when i go to post it has come up twice

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
540 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: when i post a message it says theres been an error

Jackie this happens some times, it has happened to me quite a few times I find when I have clicked submit and nothing seems to happen, or I thought I have not clicked sumbit, & click again then the error comes up I click it again and then there are 2 of the same posts, I ion't know if this is the same as is happening to you, cheers~Kenan.

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,666 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: when i post a message it says theres been an error

Sometimes it can be your security settings on your PC, just wait a bit longer and if worse comes worse cancel one of them by clicking on link at botton of box (you probably know all this but I've got nothing better to do so may as well just banter on!!

hertfordshire
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: when i post a message it says theres been an error

Souns like you computer is running slow.

Have a clear out of you temp internet files and the history of websites you have visited.

Maybe you "safety" on you toolbar and do it through that or something like running Norton.

ayrshire, scotland
Level Contributor
933 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: when i post a message it says theres been an error

thanks for the replys it probably is security just got new laptop

5. Re: when i post a message it says theres been an error

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, May 06, 2010