We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transfer from Dalaman Airport to Olu Deniz

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
2 posts
Save Topic
Airport transfer from Dalaman Airport to Olu Deniz

HI,

Can anyone recommend a reputable car service/transfer that will transfer 2 people from Dalaman airport to Olue Deniz?

I've been given a few quotes....roughly around £80-£85 return for 2 people. Is this reasonable?

Thanks

Michelle

Kayakoy, Turkey
Level Contributor
2,786 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport transfer from Dalaman Airport to Olu Deniz

That's a bit expensive.

The usual rate is between £30 and £35 each way.

E-mail me at kayakoyuoldboy@btinternet.com and I'll give you some details of companies to contact.

2. Re: Airport transfer from Dalaman Airport to Olu Deniz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:01 am, February 21, 2006
3. Re: Airport transfer from Dalaman Airport to Olu Deniz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:50 pm, February 21, 2006
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz