We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Song!!!!

suffolk
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Song!!!!

Hello people,

Sorry strange request!!! we returned back from our 1st trip to Olu Deniz 2 weeks ago!!! Had a great time and would recommend it to anyone!!!

One thing been bugging me though, heard a dance song in a few bars over there and i want to know who sings it. I really should of asked the locals but didn't think about it at the time!!! Its a dance song with female vocals, she sounds a bit like Madonna!!! I know its a strange question but if anyone knows who it is please let me know, its our holiday song and i want it!!! Ha ha!!!

Enjoy your holidays people, we will be booking up again soon!!

Thanks

Kayakoy, Turkey
Level Contributor
2,786 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Song!!!!

Do the lyrics include " Let me be your Turkish delight" and "you can be my Turkish Delight anytime, anywhere?

suffolk
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Song!!!!

Erh no, thanks for your contribution anyways!!!

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,785 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Song!!!!

Was it Turkish or English lyric and what bars in particular, I provide a lot of bars with chill music of a female vocalist from a band called Vargo who sounds like Madonna!

www.youtube.com/watch…

however it's English lyric by a Swedish band?

Bet you love the music though!

suffolk
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Song!!!!

Thanks Codfather,

Not the song i'm looking for although very good!!!

I can't think what the bar was called, its actually joined to a restaurant and opposite the Jeff at Hervey Nicks shop in the main street of Olu Deniz.

The song was quite a fast dance song????

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Song!!!!

Hi Becks

It might by Hot by Inna...not sure if this is the one you're looking for but it was getting played everywhere when i was there in June

suffolk
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Song!!!!

Oh my god, just put that in you tube and thats the song!!!!!! Thank you sooooooooo much!!!!

Now gotta find somewhere to get it from!!!!!

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Song!!!!

Haha I thought that might be it! Such a good song :) always reminds me of my holiday too

suffolk
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Song!!!!

I haven't heard it anywhere in this country!!!!! So on a mission to download it now!!! Thanks again for your help!!

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Song!!!!

You're very welcome...glad I could help :)

west sussex
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Song!!!!

I've been searching you tube for a Turksh song i heard playing by the pool everyday but can't find it the chorus line seemed to be "seri seri seri askim" pronounced ashkoom,it's driving me crazy not being able to find it,any ideas anyone please!!!!