We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help please

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
275 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
help please

hi

I have finally found a hotel, Hooray!, with some good reviews on here I am talking about Hotel Belekiz Beach, so I was thinking of definately booking this either for about the 15 July onwards or 1st Sept onwards, the hotel mentioned its about £100 per room, which seems a bit steep to me especially if you plump for a fornight, anyway has anyone been here and got any got deals for this hotel or saw them please point me in the right direction please, It could be anytime from the 15th July if poss, for either one week or two weeks, the most inexpensive prices please.

Sammyg

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
176 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help please

It is always expensive as an all inclusive hotel. You will probaly find it is fully booked now for July and even for September as it is very popular.Thomson and Portland sale the hotel or you can book direct.

2. Re: help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 31, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations