We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mosques

Warrington, England
Level Contributor
211 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Mosques

Just back from a great week in OD. Had a jeep for a few days and got plenty of miles in.

One thing I noticed was that all of the mosques seemed very new, air conditioned affairs.

As I'll definately be returning I was wondering if there were any historic or fascinating mosques worth taking a look at.

Slightly off topic having done an organised trip and some of them independantly with a jeep I'd definately stick to doing them independently next time.

Entry fees are so cheap that if there are two or more of you the Jeep just about pays for itself and you can stay for as long or as little as you want and won't get dragged round gold factories and other tourist traps.

1. Re: Mosques

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 21, 2009