We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

british midland

scotland
Level Contributor
204 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
british midland

we are going from glasgow on the 11th july. we are booked with h4u normally its onur air but this year we are flying with british midland. can anyone tell me anything about them

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
284 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: british midland

I'm travelling to Dalaman on Friday with Onur Air but our return flight on 27/06/09 has been changed from to British Midland. I'll let you know what they're like on my return

Mentioned in this post
Dalaman
Dalaman
Mugla Province, Turkey
Hebden Bridge...
Level Contributor
6,416 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: british midland

Lucky You!

www.flybmi.com

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,471 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: british midland

I am not sure who we are travelling with from edinburgh to dalaman. We booked through travel republic, and they dont issue till two weeks before, we are travelling mid July. Our flight number is OHY628... how can I check... I presumed it was Onur Air?

ayrshire, scotland
Level Contributor
935 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: british midland

h4u always use a british midland along with an onur air on a saturday night at least you get a meal with them

ayrshire, scotland
Level Contributor
935 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: british midland

lorraine ohy is onur air

hertfordshire
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: british midland

British Midland are very long established. Over 40 years doing this type of flights. I flew to Alicante in 1971 on a package holiday flight with them.

They also now fly long distance to places like Las Vegas well worth a visit sometime. Dont have to gamble the sights alone are worth the visit and you never know who might see wandering in and out of the various hotels certain areas of which you are allowed to go in.

Mentioned in this post
Alicante
Alicante
Costa Blanca, Spain
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
284 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: british midland

As per my earlier post. Just returned from Dalaman with British Midland and the flight was okay. Slightly more room than on the Onur Air Flight on the way out, and obviously British cabin staff as opposed to Turkish. No meals were served. Our flight was delayed by over 3 hours. The only other delayed flight out of Dalaman was also a British Midland (flying to Belfast), however thats not to say you should have the same problem.

Mentioned in this post
Dalaman
Dalaman
Mugla Province, Turkey
Belfast
Belfast
Northern Ireland, UK
scotland
Level Contributor
204 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: british midland

thanks for letting me know was there any inflight films

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
284 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: british midland

No films were shown but the emergency information at the start of the flight was displayed on tv screens so they do have the facility. We flew through the night and everyone was sleeping so may be different if a day flight.

scotland
Level Contributor
204 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: british midland

thanks will let you know how we get on when i come back