We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat to Butterfly Valley

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
129 reviews
Save Topic
Boat to Butterfly Valley

Hi, does any one know if there are public/taxi boats that go just to Butterfly Valley (not the all day boat trips with lunch included etc)

Thanks

N i c k

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat to Butterfly Valley

Hi Nick

Yes there is a taxi boat goes there a couple of times a day.

Sorry but I have not details of times or costs.

I have seen another post on here in the past that did give some details.

Worth doing a search for it.

London, United...
Level Contributor
296 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat to Butterfly Valley

Yes I'm sure they still run as its the only way to get there and the one bar needs stock!

While you're there you could hire a tent and sleep on the beach for not many lira. Good fun.

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,884 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat to Butterfly Valley

I think it may be 8.00, 12.00 and 16.00 and the cost is around 12 lira return but it's only around 5 lira per night to camp there, or free on the beach ( as it's a cargo/supply boat ). This is a topic I need to learn more about!

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,317 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boat to Butterfly Valley

Yes there is a water taxi, sometimes the boat trip boats say they are just to get you in, check while in Ölüdeniz where the taxi stops and what times they run.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Boat to Butterfly Valley

Thanks everyone for all the info. 6 days to go, can't wait.

N i c k

6. Re: Boat to Butterfly Valley

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, December 07, 2009