We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Belcehan Beach hotel same as Belcehan Deluxe?

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stafford, UK
Level Contributor
125 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Is Belcehan Beach hotel same as Belcehan Deluxe?

Can someone tell me if these 2 hotels are infact the same hotel, as I have been reading reviews and somempeople refer to it as "Beach" and some as "Deluxe"

Thanks

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,604 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Belcehan Beach hotel same as Belcehan Deluxe?

No

the Belcehan Beach is on the beach and the Belcehan Deluxe is a very different hotel 300 mtrs from the beach. Both very good but the B beach is all in and on the beach!

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
176 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Belcehan Beach hotel same as Belcehan Deluxe?

The Belcehan Beach hotel is a small hotel with 30 rooms it is quite near the deluxe and belongs to the same people, the belcehan deluxe is a modern big hotel. The website for both is www.belcehanhotel.com so have a look. I think the last post was confused with the belcekiz beach hotel which is on the beach the Belcehan beach is 230metres away.

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,604 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is Belcehan Beach hotel same as Belcehan Deluxe?

http://www.oludenizmap.com/map.html

Yes sorry, it's the 'beach' bit that's confusing, there are two belcehans one of which is the deluxe, I was talking about the Belcekiz Beach which you can also see on the map attachment!

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,604 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is Belcehan Beach hotel same as Belcehan Deluxe?

www.belcehanhotel.com

both hotels shown on site but the Belcehan beach is not on the beach!

5. Re: Is Belcehan Beach hotel same as Belcehan Deluxe?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:29 am, November 17, 2009