We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sun protection cream and mossie repellent - Help Please

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
yummum08
Level Contributor
192 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sun protection cream and mossie repellent - Help Please

Hiya,

This probably seems a very silly question but am sure some people on this forum were recommending sun protection and repellent from Avon Cosmetics.

If it was this forum, a lot of people were saying how good it was and it was the best they had used epecially the repellent!!

If anyone can help please reply.

Thanks

Laura x

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,556 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sun protection cream and mossie repellent - Help Please

What you are looking for is Skin So Soft Dry Oil Spray (turqoise bottle).

avonshop.co.uk/product/bath-and-bodycare/ski…

It's half price at the moment and I find that it works well as a mozzie repellant and smells nice too!!

Scotland
Level Contributor
251 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sun protection cream and mossie repellent - Help Please

Hi

As pevious poster says Avon skin so soft is what u need. I used it in Sharm, Egypt a couple of years ago and didn't get bitten once (the mozzies were huge as well!!).

enjoy,

UK
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sun protection cream and mossie repellent - Help Please

Hello there,

Try looking on ebay. Skin so soft at 3.99 for two bottles. Combine this with some pure citronella oil and you'd be sure to keep the mozzies away!!!

Denise

yummum08
Level Contributor
192 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sun protection cream and mossie repellent - Help Please

Thanks everyone. I have just put an order in.

Cheers

Laura

Staffs, England
Level Contributor
319 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sun protection cream and mossie repellent - Help Please

It didn't work for me in Dalyan - got bitten to death but bought some local stuff (Off, and Sinkov is also good) and wasn't troubled by them after that.

Stirling Scotland
Level Contributor
52 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sun protection cream and mossie repellent - Help Please

hi im just back from olu deniz. i bought some mossie repellant called OFF! from the AZDA supermarket for 3lira (just over a quid). its a clear plastic spray bottle with an orange lid.

it was excellent i didn,t get bit once. whereas my girlfriend got loads of bites because she didn,t bother putting any on first couple of nights. i thoroughly recommend the stuff!

enjoy your holiday

7. Re: Sun protection cream and mossie repellent - Help Please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:28 am, November 05, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz