We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wedding at lykia world, blue lagoon

peterborough, Uk
4 posts
Save Topic
wedding at lykia world, blue lagoon

hi, can anyone give me information on this???

Scotland
Destination Expert
for Scotland
Level Contributor
7,620 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wedding at lykia world, blue lagoon

What is it you need to know? Lykia World is a few miles from the Blue Lagoon. I know of a couple of people who got married in Lykia World and were very happy with it.

peterborough, Uk
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: wedding at lykia world, blue lagoon

hi, i not actually getting married at lykia world, just stopping there. i know what this is like as i have been for the past 3 years and will be there in 2 weeks time

We are getting married at the blue lagoon and was wondering what it is like as i dont think you actually get married on the beach? and in other reports there is a £2o fee per person but first choice say no, so i not sure whats going on!!!

If you know anything that would be useful please let me know.

regards

Natalie

peterborough, Uk
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: wedding at lykia world, blue lagoon

hi, i not actually getting married at lykia world, just stopping there. i know what this is like as i have been for the past 3 years and will be there in 2 weeks time

We are getting married at the blue lagoon and was wondering what it is like as i dont think you actually get married on the beach? and in other reports there is a £2o fee per person but first choice say no, so i not sure whats going on!!!

If you know anything that would be useful please let me know.

regards

Natalie