We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding hair and make up please

yummum08
Level Contributor
193 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding hair and make up please

Hello,

Please can anyone make any recommendations for the above.

Thanks

Laura x

Fethiye, Turkey
Level Contributor
173 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding hair and make up please

dear laura

if you will have wedding here i m sure you will do it whit and agency that means all inc price whit hairs and make up and this agency will make everything for you no need to worry or you are asking for another things

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,249 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding hair and make up please

Hi Laura,

I got married in Turkey, actually in Kayaköy, very close to Oludeniz.

At that time I had no hairdresser here, but of course I found one. I was happy with anything, and he did his job well, only I thought it was a bit old fashioned, so I suggest you bring your ideas in pictures to any hairdresser and do a trial.

There are a few English hairdressers in Hisarönü, and mainly Turkish in Fethiye. They are all very well experienced, as every turkish girl spends a lot of time in the hairdresser's. They also do manicure and eyebrows very well.

The thing is of course you have to let them know what you want.

Good luck!

wales
Level Contributor
810 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding hair and make up please

i got married in turkey 3 years ago, i had my hai and nails done locally, have a trial at home take some pics with you they will copy for you (take your silk flowers for your hair etc with you from home)also like the above post they will do your nails make up and any other pampering you want doing. I had mine done in the Karbel hotel hairdressers, very pleased.Also hubby had a shave and massage too so he didnt feel left out, have a great day.

One bit of advice though, go for a trial run with your makeup before the day, my fried had hers done on the day had to wash it off, she looked like a clown, ha!

4. Re: Wedding hair and make up please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, October 21, 2009