We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Shoes

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Blyth...
Level Contributor
726 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Beach Shoes

Are there anywhere in Olu that you can buy beach shoes as we dont want to add them to our luggage allowance if we can buy them on site (same applies to snorkal masks).

aberdeen
Level Contributor
416 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Beach Shoes

Codfather, razor blades - ouch

I did the same thing in Greece once

Bread poultice, one of hubbys socks, a few beers and off to bed

In the morning all the spines were in the bread

Please recommend in place of razor blades!

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,607 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Beach Shoes

Wow, that sounds so good I may be on the look out for one next time I am there and dance on it!

Blyth...
Level Contributor
726 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Beach Shoes

Now that is extreme, that poor sea urchin might get injured whilst you are dancing on its shell.

Stilton on toast mmm!

I fancy the jeep safari but Sonya wants to go to Pamukkale, Dalyan, 12 island tour, Fethiye Market Kaya Koy, i am fancying the paragliding and kids a trip to the water park and obviouusly Olu Deniz and pool so i may not fit one in this time.

Reminds me when in Orlando we did 13 theme parks in 14 days, i needed a holiday when i got back!

14. Re: Beach Shoes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 14, 2009