We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booked it

Derby
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Booked it

Hiya,

I,ve booked to got to Belcekiz Beach resort on 25th May-8th June, I am soooo looking forward to going as it sounds lovely, I know this is half term week so does anyone know if it will be manic trying to get a sunbed (we've got a 3 year old little girl so we won't be allowed to go to the adult only pool) this is my only concern about our hols.....or is it during the summer peak when this is a problem ?

Food/location/people at the resort all sound amazing, I truly can't wait, anyone know what the temps will be in late May/early June ?

Thanks in advance

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,247 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booked it

Hi there,

I hope you will have a great time, Oludeniz is really a good choice! I can't help you on the hotel, sorry, as for the weather end of May, early June gets really hot, also the evenings will be warmer and very likely the sea water is warm enough for swimming.

Have a great time!

2. Re: Booked it

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:21 am, October 16, 2009