We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel karbel {not karbel beach }

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
newport
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
hotel karbel {not karbel beach }

is this hotel on a hill or flat , one of our party is in a wheel chair {can walk short distances } if we can get a ground floor room would this hotel be ok ,thanks

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,607 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel karbel {not karbel beach }

Hi

it's very difficult to advise regarding wheel chairs but I am glad the person can walk a little because hotels in Oludeniz aren't really up with disability issues. In saying that staff are always available and very kind and helpful. I am not an expert on the Karbel but I know there are steps even at the reception as there are at most hotels. I must say though there are no steep hills around the hotels and the road leading to the beach front bars etc is actually quite level and unobtrusive so best luck and hope it goes well for you. Also I must say ( if you have not booked yet) that the Mavruka hotel is very near to the beach and has level access and also ground floor rooms also the Asena Beach as a level entrance around the side of the hotel and is also a bit nearer to the beach.

best regards

edinburgh
Level Contributor
249 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel karbel {not karbel beach }

There are ramps throughout the Karbel but some of them are pretty steep so would need someone assisting or very good brake control-accessible from street level and plenty of ground floor rooms as hotel is not one building but several blocks of rooms and I am sure they would place you in most accessible if you let them or travel agent know requirements.

3. Re: hotel karbel {not karbel beach }

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, October 17, 2009