We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mountain biking

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
belfast n.ireland
6 posts
Save Topic
mountain biking

hello i'm thinking about bringing my mountain bike with me to Oludeniz in october . Has anyone got any info on trails ect ? . I'm also bringing my gilfreind !

Kayakoy, Turkey
Level Contributor
2,786 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mountain biking

Why waste money and effort in bringing your bike? You can hire them out here.

belfast n.ireland
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: mountain biking

yea I know what you mean it's costing £30 to bring it out but i'm worried that the bikes are going to be A toy's are us piece of crap !

Ballymoney, United...
Level Contributor
861 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: mountain biking

If you have seen how steep the mountains are, "a toys are us piece of crap" wouldnt last five minutes.

If you value your bike I would leave it home and hire one in Turkey. Baggage handlers dont exactly take a lot of care getting luggage through at dalaman (usually around 5 or 6 flights all coming in at once and only one baggage area) and many a bag arrives split open.

There are a lot of trails to take, one in particualr is the one from Olu down to the Ghost town. You will be able to get local maps once in Olu

belfast n.ireland
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: mountain biking

do you know where I can hire one ?

stinky work
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: mountain biking

I would recommend that you wind your neck in, and leave your mountain bike at home, and spend the two weeks playing with your girlfriend!!

belfast n.ireland
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: mountain biking

ok then . I'll give up mountain biking for two week's if you give up the cancer sticks ! (smart arse).

Ballymoney, United...
Level Contributor
861 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: mountain biking

personally i dont know of any places in Olu where you can hire bikes and although I cant name any place, I have seen them for hire in Hisaranou and Fethiye. Your rep should be able to advise or your hotel reception. If no joy with them I find asking for help at the local lokanta usually works. Lokantas are usually run by locals and know the area better then those in just for the season

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations