We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belcekiz

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
leicester
Level Contributor
34 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Belcekiz

Hi, can anyone tell me if Belcekiz hotel would be as crowded in September. We are a couple going for the first two weeks in september, this hotel has had many fantastic reviews, but the downside seems to be lack of space around the pool and also people queing and grabbing sunbeds at 8am. Would it be better to go to Lykia world full board or go to Belcekiz Ai there are advantages to both, can someone please help me to make up my mind lol

Kind regards

Caroline

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
237 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Belcekiz

September is definately quieter than July August, but still pretty busy around the pool, we always go down around 8am anyway as we dont like to miss the day so it isnt a problem for us. I cant compare with Lykia world but the positives of the Belcekiz for me would definately outway the negatives, the location and staff are wonderful as is the food and in general the people we meet are so friendly, we have made some lovely friends there and will be meeting them again this year. It will be our 5th year this year and wouldn,t dream of going anywhere else in Turkey. I will just add that we do also go to other Countries for a week earlier in the year, some of these places are more plush and more expensive but nothing compares with the Belcekiz.

Pontefract, United...
Level Contributor
1,054 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Belcekiz

Our first time to the hotel travelling 7th of September,if the pool is full we will go to the beach its close enough,are you sure you can get into the hotel as we tried for friends and were told fully booked??

Dorset
Level Contributor
127 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Belcekiz

we were told by hotel manager last week that they only have a few rooms available in October - all the rest of the year is fully booked and we can see why - cant wait to go back !

London, United...
Level Contributor
361 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Belcekiz

sue how did you get on with sunbeds at 8 o clock

we will be up early for breakfast and we have seen the belcekiz sunbed race but would like beds around the pool if possible

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
237 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Belcekiz

Last year the first few days end of August was not very good. If you are at the pool by 8am (you are not let onto the poolside till then), you will usually get a bed. At busy times if you are 10 minutes late you wont. However early September it is not so chaotic, the children have gone back to school. We found although we were still there at 8am you could get beds without folk running around the pool. It really is the worse thing about the place, but everything else is great. For the first few days we will get the free bus ordered at Reception and go to sugar beach, it is lovely there and plenty of beds, or there were last year anyway.

Pontefract, United...
Level Contributor
1,054 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Belcekiz

As my earlier post we have never been but the reviews were what decided us to give the hotel a try,looking on youtube the pool area looks small and no room between the sunbeds this will put us off the pool area.

London, United...
Level Contributor
361 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Belcekiz

thanks sue weare off in 13 days time

my parents have been and recomended it to us and they have just booked again for october as that is the earliest they can book there

thanks for your input

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
237 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Belcekiz

Have a great time I am sure you will. Dont forget to sit on the bean bags on the beach during the day or in the evening and have a drink, it is magical.

hertfordshire
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Belcekiz

We have been going early oct but looks full that week already.

If you have been before you know why.

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
120 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Belcekiz

I am intrigued as to why the early part of October is already booked up. I'm actually going 8 October and can only think it is something to do with paragliding or is there another reason? Please let me know.

Margtee

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations