We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rock climbing Olu Deniz area ?

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Topic
rock climbing Olu Deniz area ?

Does anyone have information on rock climbing around Olu Deniz ? or around Faralya and Kabak ?

any info/advice/directions would be appreciated !!

We know the area well ( have a place in Ovacik and usually have our own transport ).

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,962 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rock climbing Olu Deniz area ?

you may be best doing a Fethiye post for this, I only know of the obvious Butterfly Valley.

I gets lots of practice in the middle of the night climbing over my financial advisors hoard of handbags to get to the toilet. Strewth, it's got that bad the last few years I now wear one of them forehead lamps and have an ice pick under the pillow.

2. Re: rock climbing Olu Deniz area ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, October 11, 2009
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travelers like you.
Join TripAdvisor