We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

quieter beaches

UK
1 post
Save Topic
quieter beaches

Hi, me & my family are coming to Olu tomorrow, but my husband does not like lying on a beach packed like sardines and I've been told there are a few quieter beaches with a beach bar not far from the main one, Suala beach is one, can anyone tell me where this is in relation to The Karbel Beach Hotel and if there are any others nearby? Also what is the current temperature there? So....oo looking forward to it

Cheers

Foxy

fethiye
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: quieter beaches

Wrong time of year to be coming out to Olu Deniz and not expect it to be packed. but on saying that the main beach is long and will have space, but the lagoon beaches are now packed solid, they have got popular because of the sandy beaches, you will find plenty of beaches along the lagoon Suara , Bob's beach, Josef's beach, most now offer free transport you can ask for this from you hotel reception they may come and collect you.

The temperature today was 42c (going by my terrace setting) but it was deceiving on the seafront, so take care.

The is another beach between Olu Deniz and Lykia world resort, the dolmus runs round the back of Olu Deniz, again ask at the reception, or take a Taxi, should not cost you too much, but do not go on a Sunday.

I will not say i hope you have agreat holiday, I know you will.