We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

blue lagoon olu deniz

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
west sussex
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Topic
blue lagoon olu deniz

hi we are off to olu deniz in a couple of weeks any suggests of places to go? also any comment on the blue lagoon hotel?

Kent
14 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: blue lagoon olu deniz

Hi there

We are thinking about getting married at the Blue Lagoon, so I am trying to ask loads of people that have been if they have any advice on which hotels and photos. I don't suppose you could give us any advice?

Many thanks

Lizzie Harper

Donegal
Level Contributor
8 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: blue lagoon olu deniz

Hi, we're just back from 10 great days in Oludeniz and we stayed in the Blue lagoon. We had a fantastic time. Hotel rooms are basic but functional and very very clean. Great shower and airconditioning to help you sleep at night. The staff are great. George, Bulent, Igbar and of course Sulaman who runs the bar.

We stayed on B&B basis but we still ate in the Hotel restaurant on many occasions as the food was very nice and cheap (about 8 Euro for buffet).

Less then 5 min. walk will take you to all the shops, restaurants and at the end the beach.

We spend most of our time lying around the great pool. They come round with cakes and fresh fruit and ice cream during the afternoon but they are not pushy at all.

Dont be surprised to finf your clean towels on the bed in a haert shape with flowers scattered around them!!

Please tell them that Sylvester and Lisa said hello. We miss them already and we are looking forward to going back there next year. Go and enjoy!!

england
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: blue lagoon olu deniz

Hi there, I have not stayed at this hotel but my dad did a few weeks ago and he enjoyed it so much hence why im off to olu deniz on the 14th july. Like above he found the air con a great relief and everyone friendly and helpful, the rooms clean and the food wonderful. There is a website for the blue lagoon which is www.bluelagoonoludeniz.com also the e-mail address for any info is info@bluelagoonoludeniz.com Hope this helps and enjoy your time out there when you go, i cant wait to go in a week or so.

Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: blue lagoon olu deniz

I would definately head down to the Sugar Beach Club on the blue lagoon - far more chilled out than the main beach. Jeep safari and daily boat trip is also a good day out if you want to see some of the sounding areas

5. Re: blue lagoon olu deniz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:23 am, October 04, 2009