We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

doctor, hospital and dental services - help please !

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dorset
Level Contributor
127 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
doctor, hospital and dental services - help please !

Hi - Just booked to go to Olu May 2009 but recently diagnosed with a range of annoying health issues. I know from a previous thread that there is a medical centre at Olu but does anyone know if you have to pay to use it, and how much it is to see doc ?We have insurance but £80 excess etc. Also, is the hospital in Fetihye a large or local one? Last question is on dentists - are they easily accessible and are they dear ? Altho I am falling apart am determined we will have a ace hols so just need to know these things for peace of mind. Last in Olu 1996 on honeymoom and things appeared basic then. Many thanks.

Dorset
Level Contributor
127 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: doctor, hospital and dental services - help please !

Hello fellow posters - thank you for your good wishes - and Codfather ,no problem - I though the joke ace!! Will not be fully fit anymore - but hey - some of my body still works! Cant wait for next May - staying at Belcekiz Beach so we know our budget - first time AI but will still be sampling the local food in other restuarants recommended on this forum. Health info much appreciated - it stops me worrying about what to expect. Stayed at Hisoranu last time in Turkey on honeymoon so taking daughter so she can see where she was made! Only 9 months to go and counting.! xx

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: doctor, hospital and dental services - help please !

Well done Wurzel.

So 9 months till the next happy event............

Enjoy yourself

13. Re: doctor, hospital and dental services - help please !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, October 04, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz