We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belcekiz

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Isle of Wight
Level Contributor
804 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Belcekiz

Just booked for two weeks from 13th October at the Belcekiz, all inclusive. Many years ago we had a meal there and her who must be obeyed said then, that if we ever came back we would stay there. Now a couple of questions...

Could someone tell me if I can change some of the old Turkish Lira that I had left over from a previous holiday, only about 10 million lira which I think was worth about 50P ;) ?

Also are there many mossies about in October. We have been in May and June before and it wasnt too bad?

Does the hotel supply pool/beach towels?

Thanks in advance.

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Belcekiz

Hi IOW

There is a bank in Fethiye can change them its the T.C. Ziraat Bank, on the main drag and backs on to the marina.

But if its only a few million, best just keep them and in 20 years you can go on antiques roadshow and see how much they are worth. Or just tell your friends that you are still a millionaire.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
128 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Belcekiz

IOWcouple, I have just come back from the Belcekiz and you are given towel cards on arrival which you change every day.

Spalding...
Level Contributor
47 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Belcekiz

I've been in September and October and didn't find the mossies too bad. They usually seem to find me quite tasty!

I always stay at the Belcekiz and it's very rare to see a mossie in the bedroom. The window has mesh over it anyway so you can keep it open.

Hope you enjoy it. Personally, I can't get enough of the place!

Isle of Wight
Level Contributor
804 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Belcekiz

Many thanks for your replies.

We usually go to the Gambia 2 or 3 times in the winter, but October is slightly out of their season, so not a lot of good deals about as only Gambia Experience go there between 1st May and 1st Nov.

5. Re: Belcekiz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 am, October 02, 2009