We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

small nice hotel or apts

warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
small nice hotel or apts

Hi my newphew and partner are looking for a nice small hotel or apts near to the beach,not to far to walk to restaurants and bars etc thanks in advance.

Epsom, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: small nice hotel or apts

Hi there, my son and his girlfriend (both 23) are in olu deniz as we speak for 2 weeks and me and my hubby are also going here in September - Turquoise Hotel - they phoned us at the weekend to say what a lovely hotel it was - spotlessly clean, great location, helpful and friendly staff, great breakfast - and the weather is sooooo hot. My son, like us, prefers smaller family run apartments and this hotel fits the bill perfectly. Hope this may help. Aries x

Epsom, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: small nice hotel or apts

Hi again, forgot to say the hotel is located at the back of the resort - but still only 5 mins walk to beach and town centre with its numerous bars and restaurants. Aries x

Donegal
Level Contributor
8 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: small nice hotel or apts

We stayed in the Blue Lagoon Hotel from the 20th till the 30th of June and we are already counting down to next years trip. It was our first Holiday in Olu Deniz and we loved it. There are many good small Hotels with an exellent service and the friendliest staff you'll ever meet. The Blue lagoon has 48 rooms devided over three blocks. Everything is spotless. The Hotel is on the main street leading down to the many shops and bars and eventually the Beach. Maximum walking time to the beach is less then 10 mins, unless you get distracted by the many bargains on the way down there.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: small nice hotel or apts

Don't think you can beat The Villa Beldeniz (stayed there 5 times now-just back last week)

Its got about 30 bedrooms, is only a couple of minutes flat walk from both beach & main street. Was totally refurbished quite recently & has plasma screens,FREE aircon, minibar/fridge & the most wonderful power showers ever! Jacuzzi by the pool etc

The best thing about it however are the fantastic staff Toro & Eric in particular really make your holiday.

Check out there website on www.villabeldeniz.com

warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: small nice hotel or apts

Thanks mbuk,have you got any prices for this hotel,and what does it include looks very nice thanks

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,783 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: small nice hotel or apts

Hi

a good friend of mine is also looking for the same kind of thing and so far it's between the obvious Oyster and Jade residences and a new one called

www.nicholas-heights.com/photos.php

which looks marvelous but it's right up the hill so bus to the beach- or at least back up!

On a budget- try the Karbel Beach or Montebello Beach

ireland
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: small nice hotel or apts

We stayed in Seyhir Beach hotel.On the beach -very cheap.Good 3 star quality.Olu Deniz is lovely.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
33 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: small nice hotel or apts

I would concur with MBUK and agree that the Villa Beldeniz is a great choice. We stayed for 1 week, 2 adults bed and breakfast for £148.50. A bargain I would say!

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
1,608 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: small nice hotel or apts

Didnt know Villa Beldeniz whilst working in Olu, now I understand is owned by Montebello Hotel's establishment.Thomsons used to utilise this hotel. Location should be good. Montebello Hotel to me was sprawling and too large for my liking, I guess the Beldeniz will cater for the market, who like a more smaller, intimate hotel. Please post your views when you get back and have a nice hol.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
1,608 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: small nice hotel or apts

Sorry forgot to mention to Codfather's post that 'Nicholas Heights Deluxe hotel' is not in Olu but lies in Hisaronu, although Olu is easily accessible by dolmus or taxi, 9 minutes from hotel! Believe it or not, some properties from their elevated position in Hisaronu hillside do have views of Oludeniz ocean! I stood on this hill myself and was surprised. This hotel is part of Nicholas Estates (Developer, Estate agency; property management group.)Just dont want anyone to be disappointed. The hotel itself is in a lovely quiet location and I'm sure a lovely pick. You wont get many new hotels being built in Oludeniz these days(only refurbs) because of tight land control issues there.