We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sugar Beach, Bob`s beach, suara beach... Which one?

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, England
Level Contributor
101 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Sugar Beach, Bob`s beach, suara beach... Which one?

Hi,

Two 38 year olds off to Olu Deniz (Belcekiz Beach Club Hotel), 2 weeks from today (Hope you`re all jealous).

I`ve been to Turkey 6 times before but have never been to the Olu Deniz area. I fancy a trip or five to the lagoon and have heard mentioned many of the beautiful places to laze around on a sunbed.

In your honest opinion which is the best part of the lagoon for you and how do i know once i`ve reached that part of the lagoon..?

Dave

Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sugar Beach, Bob`s beach, suara beach... Which one?

Definately Sugar Beach Club - an awesome place. We were there earlier this year and spent almost every day there!! I am a huge fan - food great and staff were very friendly. We heard bad reports about Sthe beach next door. They will pick you up for free if you call them (or get the hotel too). We found that the all hotels that aren't all inclusive want you to sit by their pool and drink their beer so are not too keen to call them for you

Halifax Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,443 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sugar Beach, Bob`s beach, suara beach... Which one?

Suger Beach is lovely a great kill out beach however the water is very shallow and bath like very warm, I love this beach for a day or two, however if you also try out the lagoon beach you pay to go on too you have the lagoon side and the open sea side so a little more refreshing. But the beuty of Oul is the choice you have. The main Town beach is also good. Hope you enjoy.

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,561 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sugar Beach, Bob`s beach, suara beach... Which one?

Yes I agree, why not try them all, they are all within walking distance of each other. The end of the pay lagoon park is also really nice and also try and go down at 5 ish whern it starts to empty a bit.

And as Ryburn said the main Belcekic beach is also great in it's own way although needs a more confident swimmer.

And I'm not jealous as I'll be there myself !!

Regards

Selby, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sugar Beach, Bob`s beach, suara beach... Which one?

Hi there

I've seen Sugar Beach mentioned a few times but I'm not sure where it is. I'm not confident in the water so nit sounds like just the thing for me. We went to the Lagoon last year but the beach seemed too rocky and had a sharp dip for me. Could you just point me in the right direction for beaches for wimps please?!!!

Halifax Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,443 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sugar Beach, Bob`s beach, suara beach... Which one?

Will be fine for you on suger beach warm and shallow. Walk towards lagoon beach where you pay, then instead of going in take the road around, bout 15 min walk, If too hot catch the taxi or ask dolmus to drop you off at suger beach, after that get free transfers.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,792 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sugar Beach, Bob`s beach, suara beach... Which one?

Might see some of you there as we go 12th july and also staying at the Belcekiz,if not have a brilliant holiday everyone.!!!!!

Ps cases are packed and we cant wait.

Selby, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sugar Beach, Bob`s beach, suara beach... Which one?

I'm jealous of you all. I've got 9 WEEKS to wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Manchester
Level Contributor
198 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sugar Beach, Bob`s beach, suara beach... Which one?

Hello,

Which beach has the bigger waves for my teenage son?

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,561 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sugar Beach, Bob`s beach, suara beach... Which one?

The main beach ( Belcekiz )has waves galore and range from friendly little things to serious stuff depending on the weather patterns and time of year. Just make sure it's all safe yourself but should be no problems, there are no under currents etc.

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,561 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sugar Beach, Bob`s beach, suara beach... Which one?

Sorry just noticed he's a teenager- in which case no problem- he'll have a bag of laughs I'm sure!

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz