We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive Hotels Olu Deniz area

Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
All Inclusive Hotels Olu Deniz area

Hi we have just returned from Delphin Palace in Antalya "Fantastic" but Thomson have bought out the company we use they have put the price up by 35% and changed the flight time to night flights so we are looking for alternatives any suggestions, there will be 6 adults and 2 children 6 and 3 for june 2009.

Cheers

motherwell glasgo
Level Contributor
106 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive Hotels Olu Deniz area

greenlands in ovacik gets great reveiws.my buddy was there with there 3 wee ones and loved it !!!!!

Woodbridge, United...
Level Contributor
258 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive Hotels Olu Deniz area

lykia world is a great place. has its own water park for the kids too.

its a resort in itself. with many bars and about pools to choose (including an adults only).

the kids club is the best i have seen on any holiday.

Scotland
Destination Expert
for Scotland
Level Contributor
7,618 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive Hotels Olu Deniz area

I agree with everything Heidi Ann has said but its not all inclusive - it's full board.

Woodbridge, United...
Level Contributor
258 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All Inclusive Hotels Olu Deniz area

soory forgot to mention it was not all inclusive.

it is actually full board +.

the + means wine and beer is free during meal times.

if you can manage to start your meal at start of tea, take it nice and slow and not finish untiltea time has finished. then you can get beer/wine free throughout.

but i would still thoroughly recommendm it for a family with kids

5. Re: All Inclusive Hotels Olu Deniz area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:22 am, October 03, 2009