We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manzara Hotel

burnham-on-sea...
13 posts
Save Topic
Manzara Hotel

hi my partner and i are going to turkey for our honeymoon and are very excited! just been reading the reviews for the manzara hotel and beginning to panic abit... anyone been there recently who could enlighten us? would really appriciate any help or advice, we fly from bristol airport on 18th august

thanks

dawnx

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manzara Hotel

Sorry have not stayed there, but have a second look at reviews, and check the dates, the bad ones seem to be out of season, but as its for your honeymoon I certainly hope someone can give you a positive reply.

The views from the hotel are good.

burnham-on-sea...
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Manzara Hotel

thhank you very much for your reply, im sure it will be fine... i hope!

dawn

kent
Level Contributor
163 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Manzara Hotel

Hi , we are going to stay in the hotel Manzara Olu Deniz in July, this is our first visit to Turkey.The hotel is run by a Turkish family apparently so hopefully should be authentic.

I suggest you let them know it is a honeymoon.

The reveiws I read were a mixed bag, but on the whole it was positive, some people like to just moan.

I will let you know when I get back.

Fern

PS Congratulations for August

burnham-on-sea...
13 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Manzara Hotel

hi fern

thanks so much for your reply, you are right alot of people do like to moan! its what you make it, really hope you have a good holiday, look forward to hearing about it when you get back

take care

love dawn x

Merseyside
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Manzara Hotel

Hi Dawn,

I stayed there the year before last (sorry not too recent I'm afraid), we went on a last minute deal and had a lovely time. The hotel is basic but we got it so cheap that I didnt think it was at all bad. It was also my 3rd trip to Turkey and comparing it to the more expensive places I've stayed in I'd still say it was good. Our room was cleaned daily and had a little balcony with a nice view across the gardens. The restaurant and pool area have a wonderful view down over the lagoon, a view that you will miss out on if you stay further down in the resort. There are regular mini-buses that take you down to the main resort area and they cost pennies.

Oludeniz itself is such a great place to visit, it has an incredibly laid back vibe and the most beautiful scenery. We found it hard to get any authentic Turkish food but that was our only complaint. You must go on one of the boat trips that take you out to all the different beaches and coves - our trip lasted all day, included lunch and only cost £5.

The Manzara isn't luxury by any means but as a basic place to sleep with nice scenery it suited our needs fine. Its quirky (there is a giant, somewhat bizarre, dinosaur statue outside the hotel) and clean with friendly staff.

Dont panic! x

kent
Level Contributor
163 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Manzara Hotel

Hi Dawn

I have found a video of the manzara looks really nice, it is on AOL Video manzara hotel, mugla, oludeniz.

Have a look.

Fern

burnham-on-sea...
13 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Manzara Hotel

Hi thanks so much had a look it looks really nice, i found a vidio on you tube introducing all the staff at the hotel, worth a look!

im sure we will all have a good time

dawn x

8. Re: Manzara Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, October 01, 2009