We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

peace and quiet

essex
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Topic
peace and quiet

hello all

i am looking at the hotel karbel sun for ten days in june

I am wondering can anyone enlighten me with regards the noise levels

I am a bit of an old woman and like a bit of peace especially after midnight

Thank you

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,836 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: peace and quiet

You should be ok at that hotel as it's pretty laid back compared with it's sister hotel next door ( the Karbel ). So relax and enjoy your holiday. ( Your post name sounds like you should be a clubber!! )

essex
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: peace and quiet

definitely no clubber me

Cod father, as you do seem to be the font of all knowledge tell me as a lone female visitor i have been told i will be pestered by would be lotharios. how can i must make "not intereseted understood" politely of course

thank you teresa

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,836 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: peace and quiet

A lot of that is over exagerated, but in the off chance that someone may pester you a polite 'leave me alone' should suffice, as I mentioned before the hotel is laid back anyway and as long as you are not visiting clubs after 12 you should have no problems.

A good tip though...I always find that walking around with a small double glazed unit under one arm and a ghetto blaster on the other playing Des OConnor music keeps would-be hasslers away.

If that doesn't work, try not bathing for the duration of the holiday and wearing one of them Margaret Thatcher masks.

If that still doesn't work, fling it all in the nearest bin, give in and enjoy your holiday!

4. Re: peace and quiet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, September 30, 2009