We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Olu Deniz Resort Hotel- New management????

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Devon
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Olu Deniz Resort Hotel- New management????

Hi! My family are due to travel to Olu Deniz and to stay in the Olu Deniz Resort Hotel in September this year. We booked this hotel after doing our research and reading all the glowing reviews. However since last month (May) many reviews have got us concerned regarding the running of the hotel. In particular the Russians and the food. Some reviews have recommended trying to organise a transfer to another hotel as it is so bad!?? Is a transfer easy to arrange if we are not happy once there??

I would be grateful for any advice regarding this hotel. Thanks!

Devon
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Olu Deniz Resort Hotel- New management????

Just realised someone else has posted the same question already below mine! Thanks for all the advice if anyone is returning please can you let me know how the hotel is to put my mind at rest. Thankyou!

Staffordshire
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Olu Deniz Resort Hotel- New management????

I have the same concerns after reading the last couple of rewiews. My hubby and I are going to this hotel in September also. My daughter has just returned from Cede had a fab hols and hotel food top notch. Starting to panic!!

3. Re: Olu Deniz Resort Hotel- New management????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, September 30, 2009