We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A Guide to Prices

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
A Guide to Prices

Hi

I am off to olu deniz in a few weeks and just wondering if any one can advise on the best currency to take?

Also looking for a guide to prices for eating out, drinks etc so we can plan how much to take!

thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A Guide to Prices

Hi Mads

We always take sterling & change it in one of the jewellers on the main street, they don't charge any commission. You can even pay for most things in sterling if you want to. We usually take a small amount in lira, no more than £50 & towards the end of the holiday we end up using the atms.

Regards eating out, it depends, we spend about £10ish per head on meals,if you look at The Buzz Bars web site www.buzzbeachbar.com you can see their menu, think the prices are last years but probably similar. Beers pretty cheap if you stick to Effes but imports, shorts & cocktails are definitely not cheap, similar to at home-South East prices, happy hours help!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A Guide to Prices

Sorry should have made it clear that the prices at Buzz are in Lira not sterling, just in case you had a heart attack. Think it's approx 2.5 lira to the £

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,563 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A Guide to Prices

Haha - I was just looking at that MBUK! They are in Lira and in fact the old million liras I think - anyway, you have to take the last 0 off!

4. Re: A Guide to Prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:25 am, September 29, 2009