We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

olu deniz paragliding prices/ company

Glasgow
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Topic
olu deniz paragliding prices/ company

hi we are going to olu deniz in august and are keen

on doing paragliding well,me only..noone elses seams to have the nerve...anyway could anyone recommend which is the best company to go with and also take i will have to get some sports insurance before we go also what is the average price of this excursion and how long does it take cherrzz

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
237 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: olu deniz paragliding prices/ company

Local recommended Sky Sports to my family, they were brilliant, could certainly recommend.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: olu deniz paragliding prices/ company

hi thanks for all your comments just back from olu deniz done paragliding with focus £65 +£20 dvd .its a must do and would recommend to anyone

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: olu deniz paragliding prices/ company

Well done you.

Booked for next year yet?

newcastle
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: olu deniz paragliding prices/ company

Hi,

Just came back yesterday from Olu Deniz.We(my daughter and I0) booked with Easy riders after being told we would take off from the summit and fly for at least 30 minutes.We got off the jeep at 1100 metres and I was back on the beach in 13 minutes.In their defence all the companies were taking off from the same place.My daughter(younger and blonder) was flying for 25 minutes.When I complained,they had the ready made excuse of weather conditions although most of the other companies seemed to find better conditions even though they took off at the same.

Even after all the complaints,I really enjoyed my short time flying.

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: olu deniz paragliding prices/ company

Hi GS

Even though all paragliding companies say they have full insurance, getting your own is really a good idea just to ensure you are fully covered.

As for the diferent jump heights, this has a lot to do with weather conditions as well.

16. Re: olu deniz paragliding prices/ company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, October 11, 2009