We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

asena beach hotel

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
asena beach hotel

never been to Turkey before thinking of going there at the end of September 2008, can anyone tell me how long the transfer from the airport takes please.

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,627 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: asena beach hotel

Hi

you may be better of putting this subject into search as there is a lot of info there. But basically it depends whether you are doing a coach drop off or private transfer. Coach drop offs can make the journey around 2 hours whereas a private bus/ taxi knocks it down to around just over an hour. There has been a lot of exaggeration regarding the new Gocek tunnel knocking of 20/30 mins off the journey- I think it's more like 10 mins.

Top tip, if you know any locals with an helicopter it knocks it down to 10 minutes!

One more thing you have picked a great hotel, used to use it a lot when my kids were smaller.

st helens
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: asena beach hotel

On a coach it took us 1 hour 40 mins last year from Dalaman to Olu, the journey its self is not that bad as it is very scenic. We also stayed at the Asena Beach, great hotel.

3. Re: asena beach hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 pm, September 25, 2009