We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

money?

england
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
money?

I have never been to Turkey before so not entirely sure how far money goes over ther. How much on average is a meal? A pint? A day trip ?How much should i take for two weeks? Thanks alot for any advice :)

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,806 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: money?

Hi Emma

lets start with the essentials first!

Pint lager can vary from £0.80 in the more secluded bars in Hisaronu to around £2.00 in the beach front bars of Oludeniz ( although you can find cheap beer even 50 mtrs from the beach if you look around.

Meals seem to come out at around £8/£10 including a drink. That's a staek etc- there are much cheaper fast food meals.

I usually look at £250 per person per 2 week as a starter- but I do like to enjoy myself on holiday so that's just a very rough guide depends how much ytoy eat and drink!

Daytrips are around £5 boat trips ( if you shop around to £10 jeep safari etc

england
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: money?

Thank you thats really helpful

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,806 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: money?

Hi Emma

you can also look at the buzz bar menu, base it on 2.5 lira = £1

so if it says for example 18,250

that would be approx £7.30 ish!

www.buzzbeachbar.com

last years prices don't forget but should be thereabouts, also this is a great beach front restaurant ( but don't tell anyone...doh! )

4. Re: money?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, September 25, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations