We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weight restrictions on paragliding???

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
SOUTH WEST LONDON
11 posts
Save Topic
weight restrictions on paragliding???

I was just looking at olu deniz website and saw the paragliding, and thouhgt i could have a bit of that.

But was wondering if any body knows if there is a weight restrictions? Im 6ft tall with shouders to match, and weighing in at 17 n a half stone. Would like to know before i get out there to spare the dissapointment!

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,561 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weight restrictions on paragliding???

That should be no problem, I have had several friends at around that weight do the jump. Must admit though they are still in the sand.... ha!.. only jokin, it's no problem.

If you need any reccomended companies / pilots just mail me.

hisaronü
Level Contributor
342 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: weight restrictions on paragliding???

Yes thats true your weight won't be the problem..And the pilots all experienced ...

Have a good time..

Chelmsford
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: weight restrictions on paragliding???

ok max. 120 kılos ıs wıthın safe lımıts.....

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weight restrictions on paragliding???

Hi E-Magoo

Well thats virtually the same size and weight I was when I did it, and it was no problem, they balance the weight a bit by using a smaller pilot.

Enjoy it

5. Re: weight restrictions on paragliding???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12:53 am, January 22, 2014
London
Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weight restrictions on paragliding???

Make sure you have enough memory left in your camera - pictures are despicable!

People imagine that it is really scary to do paragliding - the road up to the take-off site is actually scarier that the flight itself. My mum was scared to do paragliding but changed her mind when realised she would have to get back to OluDenis by that mountain road! This year she will go paragliding again - she loved it so much!

We used Sky sports, they also made a video DVD for us, as well as fish-eye pictures. The choice of companies offering paragliding is huge, as are the range of prices. Sky was slightly more expensive than other companies but it is also regarded as the most reputable company, offer insurance etc..

ENJOY! ENJOY!

7. Re: weight restrictions on paragliding???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, September 24, 2009