We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Sun City or Olu Deniz Beach Resort

Durham, UK
Level Contributor
183 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Club Sun City or Olu Deniz Beach Resort

We're a family of 5 - 2 adults and 3 children who will be aged 11, 9 and 1 when we travel.

We can't decide between Club Sun City or Olu Deniz Beach Resort.. Which hotel is best and why?!

We want to go all inclusive, but we still want to be near restaurants and bars so we can eat out for some meals.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
2,141 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Sun City or Olu Deniz Beach Resort

theme 2 place good hotel

but if u chose better go s.c or b.b

all in maybe will not be good deal!

as u saying we can eat out

why not pay more money

save your money and go best your holiday

Durham, UK
Level Contributor
183 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Sun City or Olu Deniz Beach Resort

Thanks but as I said we don't want to go self catering or B&B. We would like to go all inclusive.

Leeds, UK
Level Contributor
110 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Sun City or Olu Deniz Beach Resort

I would recommend Olu Deniz Beach Resort it is well located, I think you'll find the food suitable for all your party and it is a vey friendly hotel. We stay there once sometimes twice a year and depending on who come we have had children from a year old up to late teens and they have all enjoyed it there. The hotel is near resteraunts and s short walk down the beachfront will take you to the dolmus stop - you can get the dolmus up to Hisanarou ( 10 mins) where thre are even more places to eat.Enjoy your trip.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Club Sun City or Olu Deniz Beach Resort

I've stayed at club sun city and was abit dissapointed. My next door neighbour as stayed at Olu Deniz resort and they said it was excellent for kids and the food was nice. There also a really nice restaurant which is at the Belek Beach hotel next door if you fancy a meal out. We ate thare most nights as there wasn't much choice for the kids in an evening at sun city . It was aimed more for the europeans.

Essex
Level Contributor
2 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Club Sun City or Olu Deniz Beach Resort

We went to Olu Deniz beach resort in 2005, with a 6 year old and 3 year old, both are fussy eaters, we loved it, there was loads of choice to eat, fresh fruit and veg, there was something the girls liked.

The people are friendly, pool fine for the kids. we did not use kids club, we go as a family to spend time together. The are loads of local restaurants and shops and bars if you get bored or fancy a change, but to be homest the choise of food, we ate in most of the time.

we liked it so much we are returning in august 08, can't wait. looking at sun city prices i think value for money is at Olu Deniz.

bolton north west...
Level Contributor
41 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Club Sun City or Olu Deniz Beach Resort

olu deniz resort hotel. all day long. great location,food and atmosphere. rooms slightly dark and small and as is for most of the locality it suffers power cuts rendering tha a/c useless as the place switches to generated power.

we will be going back again this year.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
308 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Club Sun City or Olu Deniz Beach Resort

Lykia World, once you have been there you cannot understand why people even look elsewhere - its well worth a look.

Durham, UK
Level Contributor
183 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Club Sun City or Olu Deniz Beach Resort

Thanks everyone.

I didn't like the look of Lykia World. It didn't appear to be within walking distance of the resort centre, it isn't all inclusive and it costs considerably more than the other hotels.

We've booked the Olu Deniz Beach Resort and I'm really looking forward to our holiday.

9. Re: Club Sun City or Olu Deniz Beach Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 am, September 19, 2009