We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best meze

Selby, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Best meze

Hi there. We're going to Oludeniz on Monday and my boyfirend keeps telling me how wonderful the food is. I've written a list of restaurants form this site but does anyone know where the best meze is in the area. He's not been for years but still raves about them. thanks.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best meze

Hi

Your boyfriend is right, the food is fantastic and I would say almost all restaurants are worth a try.

I had fantastic meze in Captain Hooks - you can have it to share or to yourself. The single option is enough for two!

Have a great time

2. Re: Best meze

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, September 09, 2009