We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather next sat 7th july

wales
13 posts
Save Topic
weather next sat 7th july

Hi all,

My partner and i are of to olu deniz next sat,we both like it very hot and have noticed that the temps have been going down this week and cloudy,any1 no weather it,ll be hot when we're out there 7th-21st.

Thanks David and Bethan

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,455 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather next sat 7th july

Hi there,

of course it is going to be hot!

Last week it has been too hot, boiling hot with temperatures easily rising over 50˙C in the sun. Next week it is going to be:

www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?world=0148

meteor.gov.tr/2006/tahmin/tahmin-iller.aspx…

Looks very good and more human.

Enjoy your holiday!

Villa Kirmizi Lale...
Destination Expert
for Kalkan
Level Contributor
2,437 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather next sat 7th july

Yes - phew the temperatures seem have cooled (LOL!!) slightly to a more manageable mid thirties...wow - still hot enough for most people...!!!

I'm sure it will be plenty hot enough for you - especially as Im sitting here shivering in the rain..!!

Enjoy!!

3. Re: weather next sat 7th july

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:21 am, September 04, 2009