We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clib Belcekiz Beach in July 2007

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
11 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Clib Belcekiz Beach in July 2007

I was just wondering who was going to the Belcekiz Beach in July. My son and I are first timers, so don't really know what to expect.

Level Contributor
47 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Clib Belcekiz Beach in July 2007

Hi Ali

I'm not going in July, but I've been the last three years in September and hope to go again this year. My husband and I had never been to the same hotel more than once so you must realise how impressed we are with the Belcekiz. We are both quiet shy people and find it hard to join in with things, but the staff at the hotel are so lovely and friendly and really make you feel at home.

The setting is lovely. All around you are mountains and when you're in the gardens or by the main pool, it feels like you're in the middle of nowhere (except for the fact that there are paragliders all above you, who occasionally land in the restaurant!).

The food is all good and the rooms are clean and fairly new. I don't know how old your son is, but I think you might both like to use the hotel's Turkish bath. It costs about £10.

I don't have children myself so I don't know whether the kids club is any good.

I'm sure you'll both have a lovely time anyway.

2. Re: Clib Belcekiz Beach in July 2007

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, September 03, 2009
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now