We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding

England
2 posts
Save Topic
Wedding

My daughter is getting married on 6th July in Oludeniz. There are about 11 children and 20 adults. Does anyone know of a restaurant that could cater for all of us with about 3 days notice. we would only require normal meals perhaps selected from a menu on a individual basis, but so that we can all be seated together. This would be early evening.

With thanks.

S Higgins.

essex
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding

hi, i got married in olu deniz last year and there was 27 of us and we went to a bar/restaurant called n-joy,we booked it the day of our wedding. we was all seated at a long table they couldn't do enough for us the owner was great he even delivered a large arrangement of flowers to the beach just before we got married.the food was good alot of people had steak and the whole meal was a good price.would recommend this restauarant,but dont panic there are plenty of restuarants and the turkish people are so willing to help who will have no probs,if in doubt im sure hotel or wedding co-orderator will be able to help.

hope this helped .

l.whiteaker

England
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding

Thanks very much for your help, you have put my mind at ease. my daughter is flying out tomorrow so will investige when she gets there.

s.higgins

widnes england
Level Contributor
159 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding

Hi

I have attended a wedding meal at Sun Cafe restaurant / bar which is on front of the main beach next to the bus terminal. The food is superb and it is large enough to cater for your party. If you ask for Ali ( the manager) or Jeohn and give them some notice I am sure you will have a great time.

4. Re: Wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, September 03, 2009