We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hoyran Wedre Village

Which Demre (Kale) hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
143 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
Hoyran Wedre Village

I had the pleasure of staying here recently, and it is a splendid spot! I think it can be difficult to find (we were on a private tour, but even we had some difficulty), but it is worth looking for. The owners are both engineers, who purchased this small village and are restoring each building. They grow most of the food they serve, making jams from their fruit trees, and other yummy things they grow on the property. You'll be awakened by the roosters with a beautiful view of the Mediterranean Sea. There is a lovely pool, and the dinner served was one of our best in Turkey--which is saying something since all the food is wonderful!

Kas
Level Contributor
689 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hoyran Wedre Village

Hi Jabrase

Thank you for your post about Hoyran.

I pass the turnoff on a regular basis and have wondered what was along that road.

I shall now make a point of visiting it.

Could you pm me with any pointers on finding the place if it is so difficult to find. Thanks.

germany
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hoyran Wedre Village

Whow!!!

I looked at their Website, it looks verry nice. We visited Demre, Myra, Kekova and Simena. I think the Hoyran Wedre Village is a good place from where you can do trips like there

lg

Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
143 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hoyran Wedre Village

We had a very experienced driver, so I'll be no help on the directions--but I know the owners would be able to help. I was in Turkey a month, and it was really the standout, among many lovely places we stayed. I would recommend 2 nights there, as the grounds are so lovely, the view incredible, and a wonderful pool to relax.

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,808 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hoyran Wedre Village

nice review and it looks like a nice place..it is up in the mountains right ?? looks like that from the website

www.hoyran.com/index.php…

Hoyran is 180 km away from Antalya Airport and 15 km from the town of Demre in the direction of Kas. Take a left turn at the village of Davazlar, continue 3 km to Hoyran village.

Kas
Level Contributor
689 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hoyran Wedre Village

I know where the turn off is as I pass it every three weeks but just have never ventured up there.

I shall check it out in about 3 weeks time.

6. Re: Hoyran Wedre Village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 04, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Demre (Kale)