We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cornelia Deluxe Resort

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
Level Contributor
207 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Cornelia Deluxe Resort

Hi, we have booked this hotel for summer and would really love to see any more photos that previous visitors might have taken. In particular any of the garden rooms, and area, as there don't seem to be any on the internet (a bit worrying!). Also what is the situation re tipping? We've not stayed AI before where there is waiter service so just wandered how it works. Any other thoughts of advice greatly appreciated, many thanks

SouthWest
Level Contributor
2 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Cornelia Deluxe Resort

My girlfriend and I are also looking at going to this hotel in August 2007.

Whats the surrounding area like outside the hotel? Nightlife, clubs, bars, resturants etc ?

We stayed at the Hotel Calypso in Rhodes last year, and it was the best holiday so far, with an amazing hotel and staff. We're hoping to find something the same if not better :)

Manchester UK
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Cornelia Deluxe Resort

I only went into Belek village/town once during my visit, and that was to visit the market. The usual stuff - i.e. fake designer wear!!

I didn't go elsewhere of an evening. They had a different show each night which appealed to all ages - some fantastic acts. One night was a magician - not into them myself so wasn't looking forward to it, but he was brilliant. Lots of audience involvement in all the shows as well.

I'd say it's not really the kind of resort where you'd go bar crawling etc each night - but then again, I didn't try (badly sprained ankle 2 days before departure & a 13 year old daughter!). The food and restaurants at the hotel were enough for me, plenty of choice. There are also several bars on the complex, not just one, and a nightclub as well.

SouthWest
Level Contributor
2 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Cornelia Deluxe Resort

Thanks for the reply.

We think we'd really be happy with the hotel, we were just thinking that if we fancied a night out, then we'd hopefully have the option of nipping out to a couple of bars.

I think we're pretty much sold on the hotel anyways. Was the entertainment provided by an 'Animation Team' ?

Manchester UK
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Cornelia Deluxe Resort

Some of the entertainment was, but not all. The magician I mentioned wasn't part of the team. They had some fantastic dancers one night - latin american i think. Another night, it was chinese acrobats (amazing bendy people!!). The team who provided entertainment round the pool are the ones who did some of the nights too, but they really were good. The evening usually starts off with the kids from kids club - quite cute, and you too will be singing the german nursery rhyme, without having a clue what it means, by the end of your holiday!

Oh and yes - they do have a 'cornelia' song & dance, which is also a laugh. All light hearted stuff!

I believe that there are places in town if you did wish to go for a frink elsewhere - the hotel will call you a cab, and can arrange a return trip as well.

If I could afford another big holiday this year, I'd definately go back. It'll be hard to find anywhere that matches the Cornelia.

15. Re: Cornelia Deluxe Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:02 am, February 22, 2007
16. Re: Cornelia Deluxe Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, August 20, 2009