We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to choose.??

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
What to choose.??

Hi all advice needed ,going for a late deal and my dilemma is......... Which hotel do I choose? The prices are much the same , just me and hubby ,no children, ......so which do I choose.......The Suneo delux. Or Riu palazzo. Thanks in advance, Sandra.

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,956 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to choose.??

Hi Sandra

Both hotels are great

We went to Sueno DeLuxe as a couple in July - there were a lot of children there - attracted by the great family facilities - we still enjoyed the hotel but feel will be better to return with our children.

If your late deal falls within term time then either hotel should be very couple friendly

Phil's thread on the Riu Kaya Palazzo has really sold it to me and I have booked it for next year

The Sueno is larger, has a fabulous pool and food court, real wow factor in the lobby. Both have good bedrooms. I would be tempted to book Sueno before prices rise as it becomes established

Do let us know what you decide on -

Angela

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What to choose.??

Hi

We have stayed at the Riu Palazzo once this year and once last year. We have also toured the Sueno Deluxe and booked it for next year.

I would agree that both hotels will have less children around during school term time, although this is often when families with pre-school age children and babies visit.

I really can't see you having a bad holiday at either hotel, but if you have any specific likes/dislikes then I will answer if I can.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What to choose.??

Thanks for the replies, the main things that are important to us ........comfy beds, large rooms, and good choice of food and drinks. Any good entertainment is a bonus! Still haven't decided.... Need to make my mind up!.

Kent
Level Contributor
1,846 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What to choose.??

Sandyman, i have stayed at the Riu kaya palazzo and if you book a suite the rooms are lovely, 2 separate rooms and bathrooms, main bedroom is very comfortable and my son had a double sofa bed in the 2nd room, the choice of food and drink was fabulous, we stayed there last summer.

Wendy

5. Re: What to choose.??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, September 06, 2016