We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Here " Live " at the Riu Kaya Palazzo, we are very happy !

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,176 posts
114 reviews
Save Topic
Here " Live " at the Riu Kaya Palazzo, we are very happy !

Well everything went perfectly today, flight on time from East Midlands and we got here in record time, in a new mini bus, first drop off ! We lucked out as we got bus 22 but to many people so a coach with 5 drop offs was named 22 ! The guy said your best on the mini bus ! We were !

We have never got to an hotel so quickly and landed at 9 pm and sat in lobby checking in at 10.15 pm ! We got a police stop we think as the driver had to show papers ! Already met Rida and teased him that we know he is Tunisian ! It is uncanny as side on he looks like my husbands brother! He is off tomorrow ! He was going round making sure guest are okay !

We are sat at the pool bar with live music, a mix of Turkish and other music! I love it sat here listening to them with people dancing ! I am drinking my favourite Remy Martin and the waiter is lovely ! Orkan,he is called but there are plenty of staff here. We checked in with champagne then the roller skating waiter brought my husband a bottle of Becks and I had more champagne !

Our room is superb and full on sea view in the crescent and got a lovely Suite ! We are above the fabulous swim up rooms on floor 5 where sunsunsun was upgrade to ! You are right Wendy they are fabulous ! Nicest bathroom by far !

First impressions we love it ! It is really hot at 30 degrees even now !

We were offered an A la Carte meal as late arrivals but we declined as we wanted to check in the room! We will grab some food at midnight ! We and the other family were made to feel welcome.

Will update tomorrow but we are more than happy !

We saw the floodlit Regnum Carya Golf course as we arrived.

Happy and our style of hotel !

Manchester
Level Contributor
382 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Here " Live " at the Riu Kaya Palazzo, we are very happy !

Hi Ann

Sounds absolutely fabulous , enjoy your stay and keep the updates coming please .

Enjoy

Pete

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
718 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Here " Live " at the Riu Kaya Palazzo, we are very happy !

Hi Ann

Glad all went well and you are already settled. Enjoy tomorrow :)

Amanda

Manchester.
Level Contributor
1,734 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Here " Live " at the Riu Kaya Palazzo, we are very happy !

Hi Ann,

A great start to your holiday.

Full sea view suite sounds lovely.

Looking forward to your updates.

Diane x

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,176 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Here " Live " at the Riu Kaya Palazzo, we are very happy !

Really shattered but we got some food ! The animation helped me to find my way round !

We are ;happy and cannot wait to see what tomorrow brings ! Nite nite but we might go to see the Cigar bar yet !!!lol

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,901 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Here " Live " at the Riu Kaya Palazzo, we are very happy !

Hi,

It all sounds lovely.

Have a fabulous time and I'll look forward to reading your updates.

Em

bedfordshire
Level Contributor
255 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Here " Live " at the Riu Kaya Palazzo, we are very happy !

Sounds fantastic! Looking forward to the updates toady!

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
367 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Here " Live " at the Riu Kaya Palazzo, we are very happy !

Hi Ann,

So glad you had a good journey and you've been given a wonderful suite. I can see the happiness and excitement in you writing and it takes me back to May when I was there.

It just has such a lovely, happy feel to it I often found myself beaming lol!

I can't wait to read your posts.

A week today until I go to the Xanadu Island in Bodrum - not that I am on a count down or anything.

Enjoy breakfast by the water!!

Sue xx

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,176 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Here " Live " at the Riu Kaya Palazzo, we are very happy !

Hi All

Well this room is really quiet and the air con works a treat .

I woke not knowing where i was and slept until 7.30am.

The bathroom is huge and one of the biggest and nicest that we have had .No need to unpack my toiletries as toothbrushes and paste are provided with colgate,We have a shower cubicle in the bathroom plus separate shower room and toilet with a door.

We did go to the cigar bar and it was quiet but we sat on the lovely outside terrace!

Ziggy your dad will be disappointed as the Black label is extra ! There are some drinks here with a charge.The barman said Remy is extra so not sure what i had last night at the pool bar but it tasted like it.! I had Hennesey at the Cigar bar but I like that to.The band were good and finished at 11.45 pm and all was quiet after this.

It was humid last night but then on the terrace after we had had our food it was really pleasant.

What we have seen so far we are very happy with ! Staff have been lovely !

The internet is the best we have had inTurkey and fast and works everywhere.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,176 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Here " Live " at the Riu Kaya Palazzo, we are very happy !

Hi Sue

Yes we arrived to a lovely glass of champagne , just us and a family of I think 4/ 5 ! No waiting at a desk, we were seated and then greeted. The other couple on the mini bus were going to the Kaya Belek.

We love the pool bar here but knew this already.

Never been offered food from an A la Carte on arrival before.

I think we will settle in nicely here. This room is slap bang in the centre so perfect ! The swim up rooms are below us and must be lovely to have.

We had two young guys hold the lift to wait for us to get in .They were oriental looking and so charming and said bye and i thought if all guests are like this how nice would it be.!

Excited yes but we always feel happy landing in Turkey.

You will be excited next week and something different for you.I am looking forward to your thoughts !

Right better unpack !

I think we will meet the Rep today and not done that in years and gone to a welcome meeting.!

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,176 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Here " Live " at the Riu Kaya Palazzo, we are very happy !

Hi Pete

I hope you enjoy the updates and are not having to many withdrawal symptoms !

Mind you the football season will keep you happy now !

Any holidays planned ?