We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

golf help please

gillingham,kent
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
golf help please

Hi we are travelling to riu kaya belek in September and my partner would like to play golf but we dont know the first thing about booking abroad is there anyone that can give us some guidance? How to book, Some good places, roughly how much we can expect to pay pp and any other things you can that you can think of thank you :-D

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
293 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: golf help please

I am by no means an expert however I have recently booked an independent golf trip for September for my husband and myself, although I do not play. I ended up booking gloria serenity and simply emailing the golf club to book tee off times for the week and I believe as residents it is about 60 euros a round. I google golf in belek and there were a few good websites that list all courses, prices and when they are closed for re seeding etc. I would of thought you can email individual clubs for details. I also so spoke to bilyana golf, I nearly booked everything with them but did it myself in the end. Bilyana can just book golf if you have sorted other stuff. Hope that helps a bit

leeds
Level Contributor
424 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: golf help please

http://golfturkey.com/3-round-golf-packages/

Hi

I'm not a golfer but have booked it for hubby last year and the golf companies in Turkey are really helpful and will book rounds and transfers for you & help with info. I've used golfturkey this year and there are prices on their website. Some of the courses are linked to hotels so their guests get the best tee times but others like National and Sultan aren't. Hubby played around 8am last September as they tended to be 5 hour rounds so hot by lunchtime and these tee times get booked up quickly. Also you can't pre book buggys so the earlier you play the more likely you are to get one. The boys played Carya, Sultan & one of the Glorias and really enjoyed them all - hence we're going back!!

3. Re: golf help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 14, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Belek