We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cornelia Deluxe?!

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ipswich, United...
9 posts
Save Topic
Cornelia Deluxe?!

Hi all

Have booked the Cornelia Deluxe for this Sep/Oct in a Villa Junior Suite. The hotel does not often get mentioned on the forum? Should I be worried??

Thanks

South Wales
Level Contributor
104 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Cornelia Deluxe?!

Thanks for your comments Lovetravelling.

I too was wondering why so few comments on this hotel.

Can you tell me if it is possible to walk around the area, I would like to check out other hotels for the future.

Can I get a pass for the Maxx ?

I never fancied Turkey until recently but so glad I gave it a go as I really love the complex style hotels and have booked to go again twice this year. Far better quality value than the Canaries.

Suffolk
Level Contributor
10 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Cornelia Deluxe?!

Hi. Most of the hotels are secure so you cant walk round them. The only time you can see them is on the airport transfers or day trips when you pick people up. If you walk along the beach you can see a few of them. Cornelia Deluxe is one if the smaller complexs.

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Cornelia Deluxe?!

Don't worry at all. We went 2 years ago and had a great time. Food wonderful, staff very pleasant and helpful. Enjoy your trip

Westhoughton...
Level Contributor
693 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Cornelia Deluxe?!

Hi Corsa57,

You can have a tour of most of the hotels in Belek by contacting their Guest Relations Department to pre-arrange a day. The tours are normally done at about 4pm. I think, normally, you have to fix up your own transport there, but know some hotels will arrange to collect you. We toured the Maxx Royal just after it opened a couple of years ago, and were taken there by Mercedes minibus, but that was from the Voyage, who actually own both hotels.

15. Re: Cornelia Deluxe?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 14, 2015